TV Series

Summerbuzz

Don't know what else to say about Watchmen apart from the last 3 eps have got IMDB ratings of 9.3, 9.3 and now 9.6. This week's was just the craziest, best sci-fi I've seen on TV, every bit as powerful, dramatic, well thought out, and extraordinary as the very very best episodes of DS9 or TNG. It's also working extremely well as a series with every part fitting together and things unfolding in a really cool way. Imagine a 10 part TNG season finale. Top TV. Absolutely top.

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Finally catching the first series of 'Succession'.

It's interesting, not amazing and some of the writing is extremely poor, but some of the comedy is excellent.

I find it a real mish-mash of things.

I think I'm on ep5 and I hope it finds its feet.

BTW, if you're interested in the mode of holding power in the face of deterioration, I recommend 'Boss' from 2011/2012.

Only made two series, but it's essential viewing, imho.

BlueCityfan

Watched season one of V Wars it was ok 6/10 think season 2 will be better if not cancelled.

You are too generous. Watched like 4 or 5 episodes. And then couldn't take it anymore. Though the acting and dialogue were both awful. And the protagonist wasn't a very believable scientist.

waspish

You are too generous. Watched like 4 or 5 episodes. And then couldn't take it anymore. Though the acting and dialogue was both awful.
Yeah understand that I nearly chucked it but Kept thinking something is going to change there has to be. Saying second season be better is a bit if a give away that something did happen.

TCIB

Mandalorian was good again.

I think it needs a big issue to happen soon. If i had a choice, a fresh new threat and not one linked to his past. This way you could have the current style with an extra twist that gives a sense of urgency, the current season arc is in slight danger of becoming stale. Baby Yoda gets poisoned for example and is put into some sort of coma, Mando has to get to some planet with the right herbs to fix Yoda. A flash back to how Yoda ended up where he was when Mando found him possibly. I enjoy the show, i just don't want it to go stale, any show is at risk of that.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.