TV Series

You are too generous. Watched like 4 or 5 episodes. And then couldn't take it anymore. Though the acting and dialogue was both awful.

Yeah understand that I nearly chucked it but Kept thinking something is going to change there has to be. Saying second season be better is a bit if a give away that something did happen.

Mandalorian was good again.

I think it needs a big issue to happen soon. If i had a choice, a fresh new threat and not one linked to his past. This way you could have the current style with an extra twist that gives a sense of urgency, the current season arc is in slight danger of becoming stale. Baby Yoda gets poisoned for example and is put into some sort of coma, Mando has to get to some planet with the right herbs to fix Yoda. A flash back to how Yoda ended up where he was when Mando found him possibly. I enjoy the show, i just don't want it to go stale, any show is at risk of that.

Mandalorian was good again.

I think it needs a big issue to happen soon. If i had a choice, a fresh new threat and not one linked to his past. This way you could have the current style with an extra twist that gives a sense of urgency, the current season arc is in slight danger of becoming stale. Baby Yoda gets poisoned for example and is put into some sort of coma, Mando has to get to some planet with the right herbs to fix Yoda. A flash back to how Yoda ended up where he was when Mando found him possibly. I enjoy the show, i just don't want it to go stale, any show is at risk of that.

It started off well first couple of episodes but I'm starting to think they've spunked the budget on those and it's now turned into a generic shite sci-fi show.
That devil type alien thing in the last one about summed up where it's at now, shame looked to have potential.

It started off well first couple of episodes but I'm starting to think they've spunked the budget on those and it's now turned into a generic shite sci-fi show.
That devil type alien thing in the last one about summed up where it's at now, shame looked to have potential.
An absolute waste of Clancy Brown's acting skill.

I really want you to be wrong but i fear you may be spot on. Yeah that devil dude was just the worst, espesh just after he did those 2 droids. I was being generous with "good again" if i'm honest with myself.

The originality has been sucked out pretty quick. The exploration of the Dark side, anything. They may have someone with the dark side of the force as a series climax but that would suck because we have had nothing to know so far. Carl Weathers is the seeming bad guy for the season and it is weak or tedious, not sure which, possibly a bit of both. We need to have more information of the repurcussions should Weathers get Yoda, where is he taking him, a hint of their goals etc. So far we have seen what is seemingly his (Weathers) personal best at the end of episode 3. We need more risk and threat because the show seems to be running out of originality already.

They may do as i note above or similar story wise but it is going to be drawn out to hell going by current pacing.

It can recover and i hope it does. It has gone from great to good, now it is staring in the face of "ok".

I really want you to be wrong but i fear you may be spot on. Yeah that devil dude was just the worst, espesh just after he did those 2 droids. I was being generous with "good again" if i'm honest with myself.

The originality has been sucked out pretty quick. The exploration of the Dark side, anything. They may have someone with the dark side of the force as a series climax but that would suck because we have had nothing to know so far. Carl Weathers is the seeming bad guy for the season and it is weak or tedious, not sure which, possibly a bit of both. We need to have more information of the repurcussions should Weathers get Yoda, where is he taking him, a hint of their goals etc. So far we have seen what is seemingly his (Weathers) personal best at the end of episode 3. We need more risk and threat because the show seems to be running out of originality already.

They may do as i note above or similar story wise but it is going to be drawn out to hell going by current pacing.

It can recover and i hope it does. It has gone from great to good, now it is staring in the face of "ok".

Yeah I hope it does too but I think it's fucked.... Ffs it's a galaxy..... Stop turning up on fucking Tattooine

Yeah I really wanted it to be good.... Once they turned up on Tattoine again I knew it was fucked.
The last three episodes have been pointless and you're right there's no stakes

There's a chance there was about three films worth of decent material in the Star Wars universe and it was used up thirty years ago.

Just started reprisal. Very interesting so far.

all episodes available

think this is gonna be one of the best this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.