TV Series

They are good but every season I’ve watched seem to only get really going after 4/5 episodes it’s a very slow build up to the season and storyline.
That maybe explains why I never got beyond episode 3 (I think) of season 1, I just couldn't see what the all of the hype was about. I may give it another go in the future.

I've just started watching Life On Mars which I totally missed first time around. No idea why as the premise is something that we'd both enjoy. I'm finding it excellent and love the music as that was the start of my teen years.

That comedy I was trying to remember on Netflix was ‘I think you should leave’.
Close to the bone but some v funny moments.

Anybody given ‘Dead to me’ a go?

I’m already mourning Ozark finishing (I’m not even at the end of Season 2)...

Fargo was due to be back soon but is delayed due to the virus outbreak. I was hoping it was already wrapped up and ready to go.

Fargo was another great piece of television. That True Detective, Narcos, Ozark, Breaking Bad, (although season 5 wasn't good at all sadly) have been my utter favourites over the past few years.
Previous to these were Sopranos, Mad Men and the Wire. If I've missed something feel free to give me a nod.

Dead to me any good (mentioned that on a previous page but looks interesting...).

Ozark is just sublime. My favourite series right now. Just finished season 3, wow! Shame we’ll have to wait fucking years for new TV to hit our screens.

Still cannot believe I skipped this over the last couple of years. Thought it looked like a bit of a 'sci-fi/X-files' for some reason.
It looks like all my favourite movies in one highly polished TV show. The setting helps but the cast and characters (and writing/story) is top notch.
I also think there's an element of humour in the whole set up...just when things are getting back in hand a whole cart load of shite drops on Marty';s head.
Kudos to Jason Bateman though...this and Arrested Development - wow.
Watched him on Valerie as a kid with my mum:

et_jason_bateman_073115.jpg

Still cannot believe I skipped this over the last couple of years. Thought it looked like a bit of a 'sci-fi/X-files' for some reason.
It looks like all my favourite movies in one highly polished TV show. The setting helps but the cast and characters (and writing/story) is top notch.
I also think there's an element of humour in the whole set up...just when things are getting back in hand a whole cart load of shite drops on Marty';s head.
Kudos to Jason Bateman though...this and Arrested Development - wow.
Watched him on Valerie as a kid with my mum:

et_jason_bateman_073115.jpg
All the way through it I was in awe of Bateman’s acting. I think he’s top drawer.

Ruth is the best character, but all the characters are well cast. The location is great, the story. It’s just brilliant.

It’s Breaking Bad but with money laundering instead of cooking meth, in the way that it’s a normal family getting embroiled in some serious shit, yet it’s permeated with humour. Superb. A genuine 10/10 series for me.

All the way through it I was in awe of Bateman’s acting. I think he’s top drawer.

Ruth is the best character, but all the characters are well cast. The location is great, the story. It’s just brilliant.

It’s Breaking Bad but with money laundering instead of cooking meth, in the way that it’s a normal family getting embroiled in some serious shit, yet it’s permeated with humour. Superb. A genuine 10/10 series for me.

You’ve nailed it. It’s been a real help having this to look forward to at the end of the day.
Haven’t done season 1 yet but already mourning the end of season 3!

Been re watching my favourites over the last week.
The X files season 1-3
Twin Peaks season 1 (hence my username)
Brilliant stuff. Nostalgic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.