TV Series

Still not sourced replacement for Stranger Things for me and my 9 year old lad. Season 3 went off somewhere different in style and vibe to the previous two seasons but once I got used to it I really enjoyed it. The last episode was essentially an 80's kids movie in one episode. There's some love and dedication going on there. Of course I'm watching it mainly through my kids eyes (he often places his hands over his eyes watching but I'm just loving the production of it all...the story is frankly ridiculous!).

Might try Dark again but I can't abide dubbed versions and not sure he'll follow subtitles constantly.
The 'Other shows you might like' aren't really convincing me...

Was on a tear up over lockdown

Dark - 9/10
Ozark - 8/10
The Haunting of Hill House - 8/10
Attack on Titan - 8/10
Kingdom - 9/10

Rewatched
The Boys - 8/10
The office(usa) - 7.5/10
Peep Show - 10/10
Kingdom is great, best in its genre IMO, only wish it had more episodes per series!

I like Matt Berry. Perhaps been pigeon holed a few times (that flamboyant voice!) but I guess that’s him in a nutshell. Likeable and funny.
Did you ever see Garth Marenghi's Darkplace? That was ace if a little off piste for some. First time I saw him was in that show.
Loved that show. Richard Ayoade as Dean Learner was top viewing.

I look back at that time as the golden age of comedy for my generation. There was so much out there to enjoy growing up. Some of it quite prophetic.

I watched a couple more episodes of 30 Rock last night (I don’t normally get the chance to catch them). Few exceptions but I’ve never seen such a razor sharp dialogue and a show so engorged with jokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.