TV Series

Finished the Shield. Excellent ending. That wasn't easy to resolve and end in a way that isn't a bitnof a kick in the groin on some level. Well concluded.

Just saw an ad for one called “Tehran”. Same people that did Fauda. Could be very good.
Enjoying this atm.
If you don’t mind Subtitles
8/10

A Mossad agent goes undercover on her first mission in Iran's capital, which also happens to be the place of her birth; the mission has implications not just for the Middle East, but for the rest of the world.
First episode date: September 25, 2020
Network: Kan 11

Enjoying this atm.
If you don’t mind Subtitles
8/10

A Mossad agent goes undercover on her first mission in Iran's capital, which also happens to be the place of her birth; the mission has implications not just for the Middle East, but for the rest of the world.
First episode date: September 25, 2020
Network: Kan 11

Looks excellent mate. I have the first 7 downloaded and just waiting for the last one.

3 episodes into the Third Day weird as fcuk and a show you have to watch to the end to see the outcome it’s slow and average

Up to episode 8 on Lovecraft Country.

Like a lot of people, I found the first episode a turn off. Just didn't work for me, in many ways.

But I'm really glad I stuck with it. Episodes 5, 6, and 7 burned the screen up with a awesome, wild, very fresh take on horror and sci-fi. The writing, dialogue and acting took a long time to click for me, but it's paying off now, plot points and character arcs coming together in a very satisfying way.

It's not going to be for everyone - the leaps can be very wild, the subject matter pretty touchy - but it's grounded in really high quality performances and dialogue from characters who at first seemed pretty dull, but now every scene, I feel like I'm watching them constantly reveal themselves from moment to moment. Good stuff.

Just finished an epic 4 season completion rinse of 'Justified' (Amazon Prime) ending with season finale this evening. Absolutely cracking show. Great performances (Walton Goggins take a bow son), some great plots and action and loved the different character interactions. While I didnt think s6 was anywhere near best it still gave a satisfying and emotional conclusion and as as a bit of a writer myself that last line of dialogue was an absolute gut wrenching peachy piece of writing that landed perfectly for me. Special mention to outstanding performances from 'supporting' actors who play Dewey Crowe, Dickie Bennett, Wynn Duffy, Arlo Givens and Ava Crowder (i could name more but you get the idea).
Special-special mention to Michael Rapport as Daryl Crowe with worst Southern accent ever commited to screen but such a great performance. Didn't think that was possible!

Last edited:
Just finished an epic 4 season completion rinse of 'Justified' (Amazon Prime) ending with season finale this evening. Absolutely cracking show. Great performances (Walton Goggins take a bow son), some great plots and action and loved the different character interactions. While I didnt think s6 was anywhere near best it still gave a satisfying and emotional conclusion and as as a bit of a writer myself that last line of dialogue was an absolute gut wrenching peachy piece of writing that landed perfectly for me. Special mention to outstanding performances from 'supporting' actors who play Dewey Crowe, Dickie Bennett, Wynn Duffy, Arlo Givens and Ava Crowder (i could name more but you get the idea).
Special-special mention to Michael Rapport as Daryl Crowe with worst Southern accent ever commited to screen but such a great performance. Didn't think that was possible!
Probably in my top 3 favourite ever TV series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.