TV Series

Just finished an epic 4 season completion rinse of 'Justified' (Amazon Prime) ending with season finale this evening. Absolutely cracking show. Great performances (Walton Goggins take a bow son), some great plots and action and loved the different character interactions. While I didnt think s6 was anywhere near best it still gave a satisfying and emotional conclusion and as as a bit of a writer myself that last line of dialogue was an absolute gut wrenching peachy piece of writing that landed perfectly for me. Special mention to outstanding performances from 'supporting' actors who play Dewey Crowe, Dickie Bennett, Wynn Duffy, Arlo Givens and Ava Crowder (i could name more but you get the idea).
Special-special mention to Michael Rapport as Daryl Crowe with worst Southern accent ever commited to screen but such a great performance. Didn't think that was possible!
Dewey Crowe is great. I watched an Aussie series recently where he played a trans woman.

Just finished season 4 of Fargo.
All I can say is for me it was a huge letdown after the 3 previous brilliant seasons.
The show's become a caricature of itself. The society it portrays is cartoonish. Every character is quirky, no one is normal or relatable. Writing showed occasional glimpses of the brilliant dry wit of seasons past, but more often, it was just intolerably stupid.
Chris Rock is no great actor. Especially after the solid performance of Euan McGregor in season 2.

Just finished season 4 of Fargo.
All I can say is for me it was a huge letdown after the 3 previous brilliant seasons.
The show's become a caricature of itself. The society it portrays is cartoonish. Every character is quirky, no one is normal or relatable. Writing showed occasional glimpses of the brilliant dry wit of seasons past, but more often, it was just intolerably stupid.
Chris Rock is no great actor. Especially after the solid performance of Euan McGregor in season 2.

Is it on Netflix?

Shame, was looking forward to that. All 3 seasons previously had that mind you, just in smaller doses.

3 episodes into the Third Day weird as fcuk and a show you have to watch to the end to see the outcome it’s slow and average
I didn't finish episode 2 but it was worth watching for Paddy Considine's turn, he sounds like a funnier version of me doing an impression of someone trying to get a cockney knees-up going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.