TV Series

dazdon said:
waspish said:
dazdon said:
I have just watched Legends with Sean Bean.

It looks quite good and it's off to a flying start.

Is he the main character in this show

Yes he is.

If anyone out there doesn't like the Sheffield Don then this series will not be for them :-)

Love Sean bean as an actor it's very rare he is a main character in a tv show he usually flirts in and flirts back out

FantasyIreland said:
Bigga said:
Just got 'Outlander' in. Seems to be Starz next big hope(after all they didn't do too badly with 'Spartacus', did they?!).

Will review it later, unless someone does it first...?

Its very much a slowburner...... potential definitely but a tad disappointing overall.

Watched it myself now.

Not sure how this is going to develop. It can only be the protagonist delving deeper into their more 'primitive bloodline' as opposed to their 'current' civilian lifestyle, but obviously using that advantage. The double life might be interesting though.

Unless something utterly shell shocking happens, I predict it will not return for a second run.

<a class="postlink" href="http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/08/07/ratings-fxs-bridge-hits-another-scary-low/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://headlineplanet.com/home/2014/08/ ... scary-low/</a>

What's wrong with people? The Bridge is amazing and series 2 is even more dark.

Muppets will get it cancelled and no 3rd season :(

80s Shorts said:
Just finished the first season of Fringe. Really enjoyed it. Some of the dark humour and Walters faux pas are very funny. Walter is definitely my favourite character from TV for a long time.

If you liked the X-files and have no trouble suspending your disbelief then you will enjoy this.
The first 3 seasons are really good but the 4th is poor and the 5th garbage, they flushed that show down the toilet, though i know some who liked it all.

Watched the 1st episode of Hannibal last night.

Looks proper.

Others well worth getting into are The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Prison Break and Homeland.

Stoned Rose said:
Watched the 1st episode of Hannibal last night.

Looks proper.

Others well worth getting into are The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Prison Break and Homeland.

I loved Hannibal, the second series was even better than the first series.

2jg1ls8.jpg

Legends with Sean Bean. Despite the fact that its riddled with cliches the pilot was pretty good. Ali Larter is in it which is always a bonus. I think I'll give this one a chance.

stony said:
Legends with Sean Bean. Despite the fact that its riddled with cliches the pilot was pretty good. Ali Larter is in it which is always a bonus. I think I'll give this one a chance.

Wow! What a turkey!
Come on bluemoon tv club. You can do better than this. It's like the lost ship minus boat plus teeth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.