TV Series

I've only gone back 3 pages, so apologies if covered elsewhere. This second series of Ray Donovan is on a different level. Absolute quality TV.

stony said:
blumoon said:
Is Penny Dreadful worth watching ?

It was ok but then there was a completely unnecessary scene where Josh Hartnett gets bummed by Dorian Grey. It put me right off my tater hash.

Second time this has been mentioned.

I am in complete agreement, added nothing.

I've watched the first 2 series of the Killing in the last couple of weeks. Been pretty hooked on it actually, I think it's class.

Watched all 8 episodes so far of The Leftovers and I don't know whether i'm entertained but i'm intrigued to say the least. Anyone watching it and thinking its a bit of a mess? So many different parts that need connecting which they'll probably do over the next 2 episodes.

I have been hooked the past couple of days and done a binge catch up.

MCFC1993 said:
Watched all 8 episodes so far of The Leftovers and I don't know whether i'm entertained but i'm intrigued to say the least. Anyone watching it and thinking its a bit of a mess? So many different parts that need connecting which they'll probably do over the next 2 episodes.

It's starting to pick up speed!

Really impressed with the last episode.

Bigga said:
MCFC1993 said:

Don't know if I could put my self through another 7 episodes till It picks up? ;) 1st episodes was that bad I don't know if I can go back to it and I will watch any shit

waspish said:
Bigga said:
MCFC1993 said:

Don't know if I could put my self through another 7 episodes till It picks up? ;) 1st episodes was that bad I don't know if I can go back to it and I will watch any shit

If truth be known I came perilously close to ditching it myself but, like 'Tyrant', it's starting to pay dividends to hang in there!! Can't say the same for mind numbingly boring 'Outlander', though!!

Fooking challenge to even stay awake watching it!

Bigga said:
waspish said:
Bigga said:

If truth be known I came perilously close to ditching it myself but, like 'Tyrant', it's starting to pay dividends to hang in there!! Can't say the same for mind numbingly boring 'Outlander', though!!

Fooking challenge to even stay awake watching it!

Yeah I'd agree and say its worth it to hang in there. Spoilered all the loose ties which are making it intriguing.

- I feel like there's more to the Guilty Remnant than they're letting on, feel like that lot are about to explode/go mental.
- Also want to know why he's losing his shit when he falls asleep, then theres his 'ex'-wife who's lost the plot, as has his dad who's seeing 'invisible' people (the departed?) so he actually might be sane.
- Then there's the dogs that are still going ape shit.
- Then there's Wayne and this whole bridge baby stuff which I don't have a clue where their taking that.

As for Outlanders...what do we make of it? I watched the first 20mins of Episode 1 and just started switching off from it, worth sticking with? (I know its only been 2 episodes...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.