TV Series

ell said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Just finished watching the Killing, hadnt seen any of it before, but caught it all on Netflix, the US version, really enjoyed it, quite moody and dark, well acted and decent script.

Just finished season1 a few weeks back gonna crack on with season2 soon

Glad to see some fellow devotees on here. I was beginning to think I was the only fucker who watched it! Shame it's finished. Quality stuff

Watched series 1 & 2 of Utopia in the space of 2 weeks. For a British drama it's up there for me, wonderfully insane at times making for some fantastic TV.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
ell said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Just finished watching the Killing, hadnt seen any of it before, but caught it all on Netflix, the US version, really enjoyed it, quite moody and dark, well acted and decent script.

Glad to see some fellow devotees on here. I was beginning to think I was the only fucker who watched it! Shame it's finished. Quality stuff

It is quality, still not sure what I make of that last 10 minutes of season 4 though. Do not click if you havent seen the end yet.

As dark as the show is, I never got any inkling of a romantic spark between Holder and Linden throughout the whole thing, so it just seemed a bit forced to me.

TFC said:
ell said:

It is quality, still not sure what I make of that last 10 minutes of season 4 though. Do not click if you havent seen the end yet.

As dark as the show is, I never got any inkling of a romantic spark between Holder and Linden throughout the whole thing, so it just seemed a bit forced to me.

Yup, agree 100%

stony said:
Don Karleone said:
Just seen the first episode of The knick starring Clive Owen and Produced by Steven Soderbergh.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2937900/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2

It kept me interested and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

That's just what the world has been crying out for, another medical drama. I don't know why they don't make more use of the genre, I really don't.

I get what you're saying but this isn't exactly casualty. It's well worth a look in my opinion.

anyone watching the Gommorah series just started on sky atlantic <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sky.com/tv/show/gomorrah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sky.com/tv/show/gomorrah</a>

i downloaded the film with subtitles a couple of years ago and its one of the best films i have ever seen, on a par with city of god, etc

i have sky + the first 2 episodes and going to watch later

also just finished watching the 2nd series of vikings, really enjoying this

TFC said:

Yup, agree 100%

i sort of got the impression that he liked her but she was too bat shit crazy to acknowledge anything from anybody. The reason they did it was an ill perceived concept that it was some sort of happy ending. I'd have had her locked up and rocking, and him back on the meth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.