TV Series

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
bobmcfc said:
Was it called bob ?

It was called Odd Thomas and is supernaturally and girlie enough for you to like.

Will have a look see. Have you tried resurrection yet ?

Not yet, I got stupidly drunk last night. Morrisons had a litre of Bells for £16 and I got through half of it in a couple of hours. Fell asleep at the computer trying to watch a film, and awoke to my mrs going mental at me because apparently "the bedroom fucking reeks of farts"

I'll download it later and give it a try.

Just watched House of Cards over the last week. Brilliant stuff. Too many good bits to single any one thing out. Great performances all round, and that good it could have been made by HBO.

Just finished GOT series 4, Watched them all in 2 days and for me the best yet. You can tell the budget is increasing and the charachters are brilliant. Loving Aryas and John Snows storyline, cant wait for the next series.

mcfclovin88 said:
bobmcfc said:
mcfclovin88 said:
Resurrection sounds like rip off of the French drama 'The Returned' which is very good.

That's because it is

Which do you prefer?
I've not seen the French one. It's actually based on The book "the returned" I think they are similar in concept but wiki says it's not the same (go figure).You'd have to watch it yourself and judge it

bobmcfc said:
mcfclovin88 said:
bobmcfc said:
That's because it is

Which do you prefer?
I've not seen the French one. It's actually based on The book "the returned" I think they are similar in concept but wiki says it's not the same (go figure).You'd have to watch it yourself and judge it

I might check it out, but the French one is brilliant so I may just end up comparing it to that every second if I watch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.