TV Series

nw42 said:
Craig said:
I've watched the first 2 series of the Killing in the last couple of weeks. Been pretty hooked on it actually, I think it's class.

I'm half way through series 3 and it's tailed off a bit, was hooked on it from the start though, decent drama. Does it ever stop raining in Seattle?

Pretty sure it's filmed in Vancouver. And the answer would be no, it doesn't. Vancouver is like Manchester weather wise.

Caught the latest 'The Leftovers' episode last night, bloody prequel episode has left us waiting to the final episode to see whats going on. Definitely interested in where they are taking it.

Watched the first 3 episodes of sons of anarchy last night, really enjoyed it so far. Will definitely keep going with it.

MCFC1993 said:
Under the Dome has been really good for nearly 2 seasons now.

Its not bad but some of the acting is poor and whats with the names, Big Jim, Junior etc.

willipp said:
Watched the first 3 episodes of sons of anarchy last night, really enjoyed it so far. Will definitely keep going with it.

Seen all of this, brilliant show

hertsblue said:
MCFC1993 said:

Its not bad but some of the acting is poor and whats with the names, Big Jim, Junior etc.

Haha ask Stephen King he written the book. I can put up with the acting because i'm enjoying the concept. Although Big Jim, Julia and Barbie's characters are played pretty well in my opinion, oh the the new scientist girl is alright, think she was in the latter seasons of Misfits.

MCFC1993 said:
hertsblue said:
MCFC1993 said:

Haha ask Stephen King he written the book. I can put up with the acting because i'm enjoying the concept. Although Big Jim, Julia and Barbie's characters are played pretty well in my opinion, oh the the new scientist girl is alright, think she was in the latter seasons of Misfits.

If King wrote it the ending will be dogshit. He really should get someone to ghost write the endings to his books, because he is utterly fucking useless at it.

stony said:
MCFC1993 said:
hertsblue said:

If King wrote it the ending will be dogshit. He really should get someone to ghost write the endings to his books, because he is utterly fucking useless at it.

Totally agree remember reading IT about 1600 pages was brilliantly till the last 50 pages was fuming, is that IT A FCUKING Sp*****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.