TV Series

That might be an issue. I found it jarring in the trailers because it's so different to his usual voice but I have met londoners with a similar accent and he nails the small turns of phrase and IMO sells it pretty well. It's not Dick Van Dyke.
Isn't the accent supposed to sound 'off'? The character is an American with dissociative personality disorder. I suspect as the series goes on, we'll discover that the British accent is an unconcious immitation. Oscar Isaac can do a very good British accent (see Agora), so I imagine he's intentionally doing a 'American trying to do a bad British accent'.

There's a new one on AMC called "That dirty black bag" or something like that.
It's a western and looks good from the trailers. I'll wait for it to finish so I can watch all at once.
Edit: Added the trailer.

Great recommendation, thanks.
It’s like Preacher meets Ozark with hints of The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs thrown in for good measure. Nice one

Watched first 2 episodes of season 5 Gomorra. Not impressed. Is it a new writer /director cos theres lots of scenes of Gennaro breathing heavy and looking angry followed by lots of car journeys but fuck all dialogue.

10 minutes of nothing then something will happen but you dont know why, theres no build up beyond someone brooding.

i have faith it picks up.

The wife has never watched Lost, so thought I would sit through it again. Half way through season 2 and really enjoying it (been 12 years since I finished it previously), lots of things I had forgotten, however, I know I'm on the road to disappointment again!

The wife has never watched Lost, so thought I would sit through it again. Half way through season 2 and really enjoying it (been 12 years since I finished it previously), lots of things I had forgotten, however, I know I'm on the road to disappointment again!

After season two jump to the last season all makes sense then.

There's a new one on AMC called "That dirty black bag" or something like that.
It's a western and looks good from the trailers. I'll wait for it to finish so I can watch all at once.
Edit: Added the trailer.

Is that Idaho ? .........his face when the customer doesn't pay..

I tried a few episodes of Yellowstone but gave up because I couldnt sympathise with any of the characters. Just seemed like an insanely rich family feeling sorry for themselves and being a pain towards everyone else. While trying to look cool.

Is there any more to this?

Never liked Westerns. Ever.
Watched 1883 last week - I'm hooked. I actually want a Stetson hat.
I'll be on Red Dead Redemption 2 all weekend in between episodes of Deadwood I've just sourced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.