TV Series

I'm late to the game but just finished up Severance. Probably not one for everybody but I thought it was fantastic, can't recommend it highly enough.

Working my way through Mr Robot on Amazon Prime.

It’s quite a challenging show but anyone with an interest in technology and socio economics will enjoy it.

Christian Slater and Remi Malek are brilliant in it.
Loved it. S4 Ep07 Proxy Authentication Required is one of the best episodes of TV I've watched in years.

Loved it. S4 Ep07 Proxy Authentication Required is one of the best episodes of TV I've watched in years.

I’m just starting season 3, so got a bit to go.

I’m gripped by it but it’s one of those shows that I can’t binge episode after episode. I can do two in a session max. It just demands way too much of your attention as the important bits are all in the little details.

I mean this in an entirely positive way of course. The Wire was the same, which is by some distance the greatest work of television ever made (IMO).

I'm surprised nobody's talking about 'We Own This City' seen as the "spiritual sequel" to 'The Wire'.

It's a bit too 'informational' which is both good and bad as, for me, it made me feel like it was holding my hand as it walked me through the episodes.

Reminds me of 'The Wire' in that way.

Completely forgot about this - is it available on any of the streaming platforms in the UK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.