TV Series

I am looking forward to Kenobi. Apparently, some spoilers of the ending are out and watched the spoiler videos. Sounds interesting.

I brought this up a while ago as one that I was looking forward to. I'm waiting for all the episodes to air before I watch it. Anything by David Simon is on my "to watch list".
His next piece of work will be "A dry Run" and I'm looking forward to that.
If you haven't watched, "Show me a hero", I suggest you get on it ; )
I'm surprised nobody's talking about 'We Own This City' seen as the "spiritual sequel" to 'The Wire'.

It's a bit too 'informational' which is both good and bad as, for me, it made me feel like it was holding my hand as it walked me through the episodes.

Reminds me of 'The Wire' in that way.
Thanks for the heads up, I love everything David Simon does.

Went back and started re-watching The Crow Road by Iain Banks with the Missus who hasn't seen it. Wonderful just wonderful

Finished season 1 of Outer Range last night. Thought it was ok, nothing great but enjoyable, if a bit weird. Kind of Sci-Fi modern day Western.
Strange to see Imogen Poots in that role like that but she is quite good..
Bit like you - it was a bit weird with a bizarre plot line that really didn't make a lot of sense. But it was enjoyable nonsense with some good cliff hanger moments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.