TV Series

A few nights back i happened to catch a drama 10 minutes in, i was tired at the time but was glued n intrigued to what was unfolding on screen.

It were easy to follow n was preceded by two further episodes so ended up watching all three back-back, then a further three the following night.

'The Capture' was the series name, it showed on BBC4 n believe it previously aired sometime in 2019.

Kinda Spooks meets Enemy of the State stuff.

Season 2 apparently dropping later this month.

Anyone else seen it?
Took a chance on your recommendation (well thought I’d give it 10 minutes anyway), glad I did, great call mate, really enjoyed it as did my chick.

Took a chance on your recommendation (well thought I’d give it 10 minutes anyway), glad I did, great call mate, really enjoyed it as did my chick.
Glad y'all enjoyed it.

As said initially, i were tired when i stumbled upon it 10 minutes in but, each unfolding scene started to grab my attention more n more, i even pressed the record button on me virgin box not knowing how long were left let alone the bonus of another 2 episodes ...i needed sleep but wanted to watch more lol

I'd never heard of it previously n was made up to find out there were 3 remaining episodes the following night.

Last edited:
The Marriage BBC1 - one of the most boring and pointless programmes ever made.

zero story, zero direction I'd certainly never recommend it.

The Marriage BBC1 - one of the most boring and pointless programmes ever made.

zero story, zero direction I'd certainly never recommend it.
Sean Bean and NIcola Walker as the lead actors, written by the guy who wrote "Mum", can't wait to see it when it comes over the ocean.

"Cobra" second series has been on tv in the U.S. these past few weeks. Not sure when it was shown in the U.K. Brilliant stuff, original slants on topical subjects (cyber warfare, conspiracy theories),well written & acted. Enjoying the Machiavellian politics and plot twists with dialogue and characters that would wonderfully offend liberals & conservatives alike here in the usa.

D.B.Cooper : Where Are You? - 4-part documentary on Netflix that was an interesting watch.
To be honest, you are none the wiser about who he might be, although one strong suspect was put forward. Well, some people said he was a strong suspect without providing any significant evidence.
I think the documentary was more about the people trying to crack the case than D.B.Cooper himself, but I still enjoyed it.
I enjoyed it, too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.