TV Series

Watched Pam/ Tommy on Disney the first episode was a great laugh anyone who is a tradesman would connect to how Tommy treated the builders in his mansion, oh and Pam looked ok too.

'She-Hulk: Attorney at Law'

I rarely expect awesome first episodes and most things fall off from then on... But, even though the first ep was mediocre for me, I had a few mini chuckles despite some of the obvious, boring tropes thrown out.

I can see potential in this being a great show, down the line.

Anyone on this thread been following Westworld? Fascinated to know what others think about S4 which ended last week. For me, largely underwhelming, and I’ve watched all the previous series hoping for some “answers”; instead we just keep going round in loops.

Cheers for that.

Please do give it a watch. Like 'The Old Man', it plays out like a long film.

The screenplay adaptation for these shows are exceptional, in my opinion, to keep you engaged and you may well reject the view you were given.

Finally got around to watching all of it (the terminal list), thought Chris Pratt was excellent, liked the overall plot but it could have been done in a couple of episodes fewer and they did way too much explaining for the viewer at times, I assume in order to pad it out, but I think it made it too dumb at times.

Enjoyable though and glad I watched it so cheers for the recommendation. :)

Finally got around to watching all of it (the terminal list), thought Chris Pratt was excellent, liked the overall plot but it could have been done in a couple of episodes fewer and they did way too much explaining for the viewer at times, I assume in order to pad it out, but I think it made it too dumb at times.

Enjoyable though and glad I watched it so cheers for the recommendation. :)

If that was made by Brits, it probably would have been done a little quicker, to be fair, but some countries need to be explained to and reminded...

I watched ‘Ten per cent’ on Prime and found it very funny in parts. I laughed out loud sometimes which is not something I do often. I’m more a chuckle inside kind of gal! :-)
Maggie Steed, one of our most underrated actresses, has brilliant comic timing and with Tim McInnerny was a revelation.

Defending Jacob. Apple TV. A gripping, character-driven thriller based on the 2012 New York Times best-selling novel of the same name, and starring Chris Evans, Michelle Dockery.
Really rather good. A slow burner but well written and acted with a story line that keeps you engaged right to the end. Well worth watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.