TV Series

Finished Lazarus project first and last episode was very good in between not so good! It’s set up now to be a better 2nd season if they going to have one!

'Black Mirror' is worth a watch if you like ‘Twilight zone’ wierd twist stuff. I believe another season is out soon.

Last edited:
A few nights back i happened to catch a drama 10 minutes in, i was tired at the time but was glued n intrigued to what was unfolding on screen.

It were easy to follow n was preceded by two further episodes so ended up watching all three back-back, then a further three the following night.

'The Capture' was the series name, it showed on BBC4 n believe it previously aired sometime in 2019.

Kinda Spooks meets Enemy of the State stuff.

Season 2 apparently dropping later this month.

Anyone else seen it?
Watched that originally, was excellent.

Seems not many on here have watched Drama TV’s “Passport to Freedom” I’ve posted before, it’s brilliant, made by a Brazilian TV company for Sony TV, based on a true story about a Brazilian Embassy worker Aracy De Cavalho who was posted to Germany pre World War 2.

She managed to get Jews out of the City by breaking rules and granting visas to many who weren’t entitled to one, kind of a female Schindler. There’s over a 1,000 descendants of those she helped still alive today. The drama also shows the duplicitous nature of the German Nazi’s/SS, really a top series, 8 x 45 minutes episodes in English, didn’t know any of the actors but they’re all absolutely brilliant.

Seems not many on here have watched Drama TV’s “Passport to Freedom” I’ve posted before, it’s brilliant, made by a Brazilian TV company for Sony TV, based on a true story about a Brazilian Embassy worker Aracy De Cavalho who was posted to Germany pre World War 2.

She managed to get Jews out of the City by breaking rules and granting visas to many who weren’t entitled to one, kind of a female Schindler. There’s over a 1,000 descendants of those she helped still alive today. The drama also shows the duplicitous nature of the German Nazi’s/SS, really a top series, 8 x 45 minutes episodes in English, didn’t know any of the actors but they’re all absolutely brilliant.
Tried but can`t get any links on fire stick/cinema.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.