TV Series

It's a TV series on Youtube and every episode a classic. The American droll humour and interactional banter from Pats bail team is par excellent and if your a criminal with intent on staying free from the clutches of law and order, then you better think twice as these chaps take no prisoners.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching all of it (the terminal list), thought Chris Pratt was excellent, liked the overall plot but it could have been done in a couple of episodes fewer and they did way too much explaining for the viewer at times, I assume in order to pad it out, but I think it made it too dumb at times.

Enjoyable though and glad I watched it so cheers for the recommendation. :)
Good summary. It could and should have been done in 6 episodes.
tbh, it could have also been two, 4 episode seasons.

I'm re-watching the excellent Adventures of Sherlock Holmes,
Granada TV series starring the brilliant Jeremy Brett.
I have a memory of a Sunday morning Bike ride with my dad to Granada studio's and looking through a big black gate at the reconstruction of Baker Street. My mind wants me to believe it was on the same spot as the Coronation street set but it was many moons ago my brain could have made it up

Watched the mini series Lonesome Dove for the first time for about 30 years.
Still loved it.
Diane Lane and Angelica Huston both stunning in this series.
Robert Duvall,Tommy Lee Jones,Danny Glover and other well known actors great in this western mini series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.