TV Series

Sandman any good?
Still have the extra episode to watch but I enjoyed it quite a lot. The comic books are my favourites and this has been a prety decent adaptation of them. The only thing stopping Netflix from ordering a second season is that it's an expensive show to make. Seeing as it's been the no.1 ranked streaming show for the last couple of weeks since it came out in over 80 countries I think it's a no-brainer that there's going to be more and I'd certainly be watching when it does come out.

Yellowstone is just so good. Fuming only 3 episodes of season 4 are out

I’ve watched season 1 and I enjoyed many aspects of it but it just felt like there was something crucial missing. Having thought about it I’ve decided that the issue is that there are no likeable characters unless greed, hate and murder are likeable characteristics.

I’m steeling myself to get into season 2 in the hope that a character with some morals shows up to add the missing ingredient.

I’ve watched season 1 and I enjoyed many aspects of it but it just felt like there was something crucial missing. Having thought about it I’ve decided that the issue is that there are no likeable characters unless greed, hate and murder are likeable characteristics.

I’m steeling myself to get into season 2 in the hope that a character with some morals shows up to add the missing ingredient.
I was the same, watched season 1 then gave up. Decided to give it another go and I'm hooked now

I watched ‘Ten per cent’ on Prime and found it very funny in parts. I laughed out loud sometimes which is not something I do often. I’m more a chuckle inside kind of gal! :-)
Maggie Steed, one of our most underrated actresses, has brilliant comic timing and with Tim McInnerny was a revelation.
I watched the French original 'Call my agent - dix pour cent' with subtitles. Usually comedy suffers badly with sub-titles, but it was so well done that I really enjoyed it. Quality stuff and its belated popularity on Netflix was such that having wrapped up the whole story at the end of season 4, they've now commissioned a season 5......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.