TV Series

Started watching Mike, the Mike Tyson story, watched the first 2 episodes, they were quite good, a bit difficult to understand what he is saying at times. I am not 100% sure it is totally true as he is painted as a sweet kid, I guess we all start somewhere. Hopefully the rest of the series keeps the same level of interest. Worth a watch as it is not all boxing rather than his back story.

Started watching Mike, the Mike Tyson story, watched the first 2 episodes, they were quite good, a bit difficult to understand what he is saying at times. I am not 100% sure it is totally true as he is painted as a sweet kid, I guess we all start somewhere. Hopefully the rest of the series keeps the same level of interest. Worth a watch as it is not all boxing rather than his back story.
Agree.

Tyson is a bully and was convicted of rape - a shit personality.

At the same time, Tyson was the best boxer of his age. Good footwork, massive punching power - but for me - his best attributes was his combination of devastating quickness and power.

On camera, he's up against someone, and then in a blink of an eye - his opponent is down - replays reveal that he hit his opponent once or twice in the head - but wow! So quick! And just a single punch or two to down his opponent.

Iron Mike - fantastic boxer. Shit personality and convicted rapist.

I followed Tysons career from an early age and the same story used to come up quite often, in that he was actually a very sweet, mild mannered kid, kept himself to himself and kept pigeons, it wasn’t until one day some older kid killed one (or a few of them) and he leathered the shit out of him, and that’s when he realised just what he could do, was that the same line in this one mate ?

I followed Tysons career from an early age and the same story used to come up quite often, in that he was actually a very sweet, mild mannered kid, kept himself to himself and kept pigeons, it wasn’t until one day some older kid killed one (or a few of them) and he leathered the shit out of him, and that’s when he realised just what he could do, was that the same line in this one mate ?
Tyson is no sweet kid.

He's fucking guilty of rape.

And that ear biting incident - sweet kid... bullshit he's sweet.
===
Maybe he's mellowed over the years - beats me.

Nope. Ghost town, Ashton now.
It’s sad once thriving market, precinct and many shops in the town centre have deteriorated so much. Not many decent pubs about as well, no food apart from Spoon’s although Lilly’s ion Stamford Street is really nice but definitely have to book most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.