TV Series

It’s sad once thriving market, precinct and many shops in the town centre have deteriorated so much. Not many decent pubs about as well, no food apart from Spoon’s although Lilly’s ion Stamford Street is really nice but definitely have to book most of the time.
It's abysmal the town centre now, just pound shops and shit, depressing place. Try to avoid it now.
Had many a good night out round there back in the day, till that spate of stabbings then it died a death overnight.

It's abysmal the town centre now, just pound shops and shit, depressing place. Try to avoid it now.
Had many a good night out round there back in the day, till that spate of stabbings then it died a death overnight.
Ashton was a great place to shop in the 70s , what happened to it ?

I followed Tysons career from an early age and the same story used to come up quite often, in that he was actually a very sweet, mild mannered kid, kept himself to himself and kept pigeons, it wasn’t until one day some older kid killed one (or a few of them) and he leathered the shit out of him, and that’s when he realised just what he could do, was that the same line in this one mate ?
Absolutely correct, it was a major incident and they made a point of this

I’ve watched season 1 and I enjoyed many aspects of it but it just felt like there was something crucial missing. Having thought about it I’ve decided that the issue is that there are no likeable characters unless greed, hate and murder are likeable characteristics.

I’m steeling myself to get into season 2 in the hope that a character with some morals shows up to add the missing ingredient.
This is how I felt after 1st season, It gets better after season 1 IMO and some more likeable characters come in like Jimmy or the characters develop further. It starts to get a bit silly though it remains enjoyable. Id recommend 1883 the spin off

Echoes 1/10 my god there is so much wrong with this pile of shit the writing the storyline the acting!

Leni and Gina are identical twins who have secretly swapped their lives since they were children, culminating in a double life as adults, but one of the sisters goes missing and everything in their perfectly schemed world turns into chaos.

I followed Tysons career from an early age and the same story used to come up quite often, in that he was actually a very sweet, mild mannered kid, kept himself to himself and kept pigeons, it wasn’t until one day some older kid killed one (or a few of them) and he leathered the shit out of him, and that’s when he realised just what he could do, was that the same line in this one mate ?

Tyson had a pretty tough start to his life and you can only beat that system by luck or by endeavour. He's had trials and tribulations deal with and the fact he's still alive speaks testaments to his inner strength.

He's been naive, trusted the wrong people, been set up by women (the evil Robyn Givens comes to mind), been fleeced to the point of bankruptcy, only to come through it all, married a doctor(I believe), had a bunch of kids he adores and now owns a multi-multi million dollar marijuana business.

Not bad for an ill educated kid who, literally, had to fight to survive.

Fuck the haters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.