TV Series

Frequently referred to “the Lane” which I think was Manningham Lane where it was also filmed (I think).
Lumb Lane was the red light area; this was where it was filmed. However it is in Manningham and close to Manningham Lane.

Attachments

• 1E6D551D-59BC-4AD6-BFC0-6719569DFA12.jpeg
    1E6D551D-59BC-4AD6-BFC0-6719569DFA12.jpeg
    890.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
This is how I felt after 1st season, It gets better after season 1 IMO and some more likeable characters come in like Jimmy or the characters develop further. It starts to get a bit silly though it remains enjoyable. Id recommend 1883 the spin off

I’ll stick with it on your advice and the advice of others (thanks y’all).
I’ve seen 1883 and that’s what drew me in to Yellowstone.

Lumb Lane was the red light area; this was where it was filmed. However it is in Manningham and close to Manningham Lane.
I used to have a customer, John Wood Bookmakers, head office on Manningham Lane, was sat having my butty and was approached, “looking for business?” No idea what it meant but looked dodgy.

I used to have a customer, John Wood Bookmakers, head office on Manningham Lane, was sat having my butty and was approached, “looking for business?” No idea what it meant but looked dodgy.
Haha,had it many times, even during the daytime… one of my suppliers (Wool/Textiles) was on Lumb Lane.

Half way through the second series of ‘State of Happiness’ on BBC4. Based around the oil industry in Norway, early 70’s.

Quality Scandi tv, would recommend it.

Only Murders in the Building. On episode 3 but really liking it so far.

Mr Inbetween I thought was really good too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.