TV Series

I thought WoT was bloody awful. Like it was a childrens programme on a cheap budget and sacked it off after 2 episodes i think. HoD so far im finding ok and not tried Rings of Power yet but really hoping that's a good one.
House of the Dragon is the best of the bunch - still, it's far from compelling - and pales in comparison to Game of Thrones.

Rings of Power is a bit less good than House of the Dragon. It's OK.

If you haven't started watching The Witcher on Netflix - I highly recommend the show. It's no Game of Thrones - but it's far better than HoTD.

House of the Dragon is the best of the bunch - still, it's far from compelling - and pales in comparison to Game of Thrones.

Rings of Power is a bit less good than House of the Dragon. It's OK.

If you haven't started watching The Witcher on Netflix - I highly recommend the show. It's no Game of Thrones - but it's far better than HoTD.
Yes agreed on the Witcher. The first series confused the hell out of me with the mixed timelines, but found s2 much better. One i'm going to start soon is 'The Last Kingdom' as i've nothing but brilliant things about that one.

Just finished season 5 of Cobra Kai. It was great. It was great seeing my favorite character get more screen time, as well.

First 3 episodes of 'The Rings of Power' done and a good start i'd say. Visually its stunning and the story is developing slowly but i like that as the world is that vast i really don't want them to rush it. Just little introductions so far to middle earth and the different settings as the plot starts to develop. A lot of new characters to learn, but i'll get there quick enough. Shame they haven't put them all out together like they normally do as its the kind of thing i'd normally watch over a couple of days and that really helps when learning the characters.

Overall a decent start and just from a visual perspective it seems to do middle earth justice which makes it worth watching. No doubt the hardcore tolkien fans will pull it apart, but for me as a lover of the LOTR films i think its going to be an excellent addition.

First 3 episodes of 'The Rings of Power' done and a good start i'd say. Visually its stunning and the story is developing slowly but i like that as the world is that vast i really don't want them to rush it. Just little introductions so far to middle earth and the different settings as the plot starts to develop. A lot of new characters to learn, but i'll get there quick enough. Shame they haven't put them all out together like they normally do as its the kind of thing i'd normally watch over a couple of days and that really helps when learning the characters.

Overall a decent start and just from a visual perspective it seems to do middle earth justice which makes it worth watching. No doubt the hardcore tolkien fans will pull it apart, but for me as a lover of the LOTR films i think its going to be an excellent addition.

These series that follows on story wise I can’t be doing with watching 1 a week or even two or three it’s the whole series in one or two days I do! You just get the feel of the story better imo..

These series that follows on story wise I can’t be doing with watching 1 a week or even two or three it’s the whole series in one or two days I do! You just get the feel of the story better imo..
Yeah 100% and now ive watched three episodes and have to stop that just confirms it. So many new characters to learn and now i have a week to forget it all.

Yeah 100% and now ive watched three episodes and have to stop that just confirms it. So many new characters to learn and now i have a week to forget it all.

Yep and I’ll rewatch the series a couple of time to, it’s what I did with games of thrones because the second time rewatching series line these you pick up on things you miss first time of watching!

Each to their own, I found Rings of Power turgid, primarily because of the poor writing but there are issues all over the shop. I gave up ten minutes into episode three and won't be returning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.