TV Series

Yes agreed on the Witcher. The first series confused the hell out of me with the mixed timelines, but found s2 much better. One i'm going to start soon is 'The Last Kingdom' as i've nothing but brilliant things about that one.
The Last Kingdom is really good, think on the first few seasons the budget was a lot lower than the later ones, but its a good story and borrows well from the Bernard Cornwell books.

Credit where credit is due, excellent ending to S3 of Hillbilly Eastenders (Ozark).

Haha! What a perfect way of summing it up. Brilliant.

Finished Season 3 of Banshee. Considering the series I watched before this was Gomorrah I don't think I'll ever have it any better. Two of the absolute best IMO.

Pieces of Her.
Whoever recommended it, thanks. It started off well, went on far too long and ultimately was a pile of crap

On episode 7 of Yellowjackets. Its not bad, just about doing enough to keep me interested, but theres too much time jumping going on, litteraly one scene in 97, one scene today, then back to 97 etc. Apart from the plane crash, nothing of not is yet to happen, it needs to spend more time in the wilderness.

Thought the first three were pretty poor. But episode four of the Lord Of The Rings was good. Finally feels like a Lord Of The Rings. Would like more fighting though.
I'm struggling with it.Will keep going though on your recommendation.

HOD much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.