TV Series

Finished Better Call Sual the other evening (what a glorious piece of work that was).
Bit bereft now.....done Ozark (was good fun but not quite top level stuff), Sucession and all the True Detective (the latter up there with the Wie, Mad Men, Sopranos for me).
The Leftovers was amazing too btw.

Anything really top notch doing the rounds at the moment (I'm on HOD and ROP - something more akin to those aforementioned above)?

That Jeff Dharmer thing worth watching (not sure if it will end up as the usual Netflix drama....painting by numbers or more Mindhunter quality?).

Thanks!
Been out for a while now but The Americans is fairly unheralded and is up there with The Wire and BB in my humble opinion.

Ooh....another one to keep my sanity in tact during such shit times!

I'll dig this out too. Thanks mate.

Need something new to watch (which will be hard as I've seen almost everything that isn't brand new) after finishing Dahmer last night.
It was very good but as others has said, it should have been 6-8 episodes long
Like a lot of American stuff, it's dragged out with filler.
By the end of the series it might as well have been called he Jeffrey and Glenda show.

Funny I was only mentioning this few months back that they should do a tv series of the Time Bandits! Seems they much come on here
cfad404deaaf682bb4cf69ea61cd9352.jpg

I mentioned ‘Time Bandits’ to my girlfriend the other day and she had no idea what I was talking about, I was like “eh, you’ve never heard of it ? You’ve heard of ‘The Goonies’ haven’t you ? as I thought they’re very well known with people of a certain age, when I checked, it was actually out in 1981, so she’d have been 4 years old !
Where does time go eh !
You are blessed. Banshee different class, Justified? Fuck me I wish I could start it again having never watched it. Think they both made my top 5 in cockney marks last list.
Thanks for the inadvertent ‘heads up’ mate (re Justified), I watched ‘Banshee’ whilst decorating my new house, managed to finish it with about 4-5 episodes to go and actually sat down and watched, top of my list of programmes I really wished I’d given my full attention to from the off, superb programme and deserved that.

I mentioned ‘Time Bandits’ to my girlfriend the other day and she had no idea what I was talking about, I was like “eh, you’ve never heard of it ? You’ve heard of ‘The Goonies’ haven’t you ? as I thought they’re very well known with people of a certain age, when I checked, it was actually out in 1981, so she’d have been 4 years old !
Where does time go eh !

Thanks for the inadvertent ‘heads up’ mate (re Justified), I watched ‘Banshee’ whilst decorating my new house, managed to finish it with about 4-5 episodes to go and actually sat down and watched, top of my list of programmes I really wished I’d given my full attention to from the off, superb programme and deserved that.
Television at the top of its game. My attention threshold in general is pretty erratic, I’ve got so much shit going on I find it hard in general to to concentrate on a tv series for too long. Those two? Outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.