TV Series

New series of Fantasy Football League started last night, exactly the same format as before. Not bad, some laughs, better than I expected.

Cirkey ont he LOTR feed-back.
Was looking forward to nestling into it this winter when I get to see the kids :(

Watched one with them and looked decent enough, but the scene where the Elves were climbing that shear ice rock face.....felt it had jumped the shark already.

Will probably plod on with it for a while.

Justified is up there as one of my favourites of all time too.

The one thing I would say though is season 1, keep with it. Quite a few episodes are pretty formulaic and I’ve recommended it to a few people that haven’t stuck with it long enough.

Second season onwards, it’s a work of genius.

Is anyone watching This England, seen a couple of episodes and shows the government to be absolutely fucking useless with regards to covid and the daily figures they released were actually false.

Cirkey ont he LOTR feed-back.
Was looking forward to nestling into it this winter when I get to see the kids :(

Watched one with them and looked decent enough, but the scene where the Elves were climbing that shear ice rock face.....felt it had jumped the shark already.

Will probably plod on with it for a while.

Im enjoying it. First couple of episodes were brilliant IMO. It did slow down a little, but episode 6 this week was fucking immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.