TV Series

Cheers Phil, ‘Justified’ up next then ;-).
It does everything right. Characters who you love and hate in equal measure, storylines that always leave you clicking on ‘ next episode’ and, which I’d hope amybody who has ever made a Tv series or film in their would agree, leaves you genuinely happy and entertained, I mean, what the fuck is the point otherwise.

Banshee was superb but I've never heard of Justified? Which platform is it on at the moment?

Edit: found it on Amazon Prime Video.

Funny I was only mentioning this few months back that they should do a tv series of the Time Bandits! Seems they much come on here
cfad404deaaf682bb4cf69ea61cd9352.jpg

Sounds shit already. It'll be nothing like the original film which caught the imagination because of the British-ness of it and our unique humour at that time (the Python legacy). The yanks will destroy it and it'll end up being like Game of Thrones with little people.

Just leave it be.

Sounds shit already. It'll be nothing like the original film which caught the imagination because of the British-ness of it and our unique humour at that time (the Python legacy). The yanks will destroy it and it'll end up being like Game of Thrones with little people.

Just leave it be.

Nah been forty years since the film I’m one who looking forward to it..

It does everything right. Characters who you love and hate in equal measure, storylines that always leave you clicking on ‘ next episode’ and, which I’d hope amybody who has ever made a Tv series or film in their would agree, leaves you genuinely happy and entertained, I mean, what the fuck is the point otherwise.
New series out next year as well.
Justified: City Primeval.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.