TV Series

Spoilt it for me I was intrigued as to who it was. Obviously never heard anything about the story in real life so wasn't expecting the ending.

So hard to type something without spoilers lol

Anyway had I known the story I wouldn't have watched.
Then why not just use the spoiler tags (see pic below) and then people can decide to read it or not.

1f.png

Really not that hard to do

On season 5 of The Americans and its been very good. Its incredibly ridiculous and drags on here and there but also has great moments of suspense and is good entertainment. I'd give it an 8 of 10 and then I'd calmly shoot it in the back of the head before slipping away to remove my false mustache and wig.

Just finished watching The Old Man and thought it was very good

But…

But what I didn’t catch was how Hamzad knew that his daughter Angela was the FBI agent who happened to have been on the plane to Tunisia - if he knew who she was and knew she was his daughter, he could have just sent her an email or something to let he know he’s her dad and then that would have been that! Might not have been such a great story but a lot less actors would have been killed etc

Spoilt it for me I was intrigued as to who it was. Obviously never heard anything about the story in real life so wasn't expecting the ending.

So hard to type something without spoilers lol

Anyway had I known the story I wouldn't have watched.
Yeh exactly. Annoying really, as it was a good series

I stopped watching it years ago...but have started watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks again...having Greg Davies as the presenter is a brilliant move...very, very funny :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.