TV Series

I love the retro feel of the above episode but the pacing is painfully slow.

Overall, as you said, the show is really hit and miss.

The Autopsy and The Outside were the clear standouts for me.
Yeah, think I got carried away with the Halloween vibe but on closer inspection as whole it didn't fire on all cylinders.

Outside and The Viewing for me (yes, was a tad laboured pacing wise but style made up for it for me and great seeing Weller on fine form).

I watched the last episode of the Old Man last night. I think I must be the only one that found it tedious and the acting hammy beyond belief. Fuck sake John Lithgow could have been back in Third Rock from the Sun he made me laugh that much. 7 hours on this earth I will never get back. They didn’t even close down the sub plot about those lovely Rottweilers. And they have commissioned series 2. Trying to pass itself off as a serious spy drama. Well really.
Yeah, I thought it was largely shite as well. Surprised Jeff Bridges was in that. Lithgow character was unbelievably cringeworthy.

I watched the last episode of the Old Man last night. I think I must be the only one that found it tedious and the acting hammy beyond belief. Fuck sake John Lithgow could have been back in Third Rock from the Sun he made me laugh that much. 7 hours on this earth I will never get back. They didn’t even close down the sub plot about those lovely Rottweilers. And they have commissioned series 2. Trying to pass itself off as a serious spy drama. Well really.
Completely agree. Was looking forward to it, but massively disappointed. Had the basis of a good story but found it drawn out, boring and too deep at times. Series 2? You must be joking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.