TV Series

1883 7/10 was going to follow up with yellowstone not sure I will bother now.

The english 7/10 could have been great

Currently half way through SAS rogue heroes and it's very good.

I've greatly enjoyed the Witcher on Netflix though the first 3 seasons.

However, Netflix recently announced that the actor playing The Witcher (Henry Cavill) has been replaced. Cavill's Witcher is central to my enjoyment of the series. Not sure if I'm going to watch this show in the future.

However, Netflix recently announced that the actor playing The Witcher (Henry Cavill) has been replaced. Cavill's Witcher is central to my enjoyment of the series. Not sure if I'm going to watch this show in the future.

They will just find another juice monkey.

I thought the English was alright. Just alright. had trouble understanding some of the conversations, no idea why it was all so cryptic and it looked to be trying a little too hard in the cinematography stakes. Rafe Spall was excellent though, even though it felt like he was doing a Tom Hardy impression.

If you're looking for a good western, check out Godless.
Had to check it wasn’t Tom Hardy………!!

It was fucking shite 7 years ago. Might have to watch the 46 spinoffs they have planned to avoid disappointment.
This

I felt it pretty much died a death the moment they left the prison but I've persisted through the sheer boredom for 7 seasons since.

carvill left to comit to superman fully and also was unhappy with the writers changing the story, Liam Hemsworth already got announced as his replacement.

we have only had 2 season in the UK 3rd not out till next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.