TV Series

Never heard of freevee on amazon , might be prime as well, i will have to rejoin , really happy to get it back , all those leaving stories that went on, will have to reverse those and get the characters back !

If you have a fire stick it’s an app and all the programs on it are free with adverts! It where the Bosch Legacy was on.. you don’t need prime..

I think it's really shown up Disney's 6-8 episode model and the stupid run times (as low as 25 minutes) from The Mandalorian and some of the Marvel stuff.

A full length series gives so much more room to develop characters, and allows multiple plot lines to build and recede before converging in a finale.

I think it's the first Disney+ series where I've really looked forward to new episodes and watched them as they landed, instead of a few days later or letting them build up so I can binge watch.
After waiting every week for Obi-Wan Kenobi to suddenly get decent I went into this fearing another 10 hours of my life would be wasted but its been one of the best things I've watched this year.

I am an idiot though, it wasn't till I googled it that I realised who Mon Mothma's character was. Many bothans died, to bring me this information.....

Anyone else watch The Walking Dead?

Currently about 2 episodes from finishing. And I'm dissapointed!
I'm invested so im gonna stick it out,but yeah....went to shit a good while back,just hoping that they somehow/miraculously pull out the stops for the finale.

I thought the English was alright. Just alright. had trouble understanding some of the conversations, no idea why it was all so cryptic and it looked to be trying a little too hard in the cinematography stakes. Rafe Spall was excellent though, even though it felt like he was doing a Tom Hardy impression.

If you're looking for a good western, check out Godless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.