TV Series

Watched the last episode tonight. Fantastic. A real Western. Best bit of telly I have watched all year. Agree that the leads were fantastic. So was Raffe Spall. The real star was the cinematography though. Absolutely gorgeous.
The cinematography was what dragged us through the predictable, cliched first episode. Possibly the most beautiful photography I've ever seen in a TV show or movie. But then it REALLY gets going, and it's both beautiful and brilliant.

This Is Gonna Hurt.

Not many LOL programmes these days but this is very good, true memoirs of a junior hospital doctor.

Just finished this on Peacock.
It’s one unbelievable fucked up story…what were the parents thinking ffs!
9/10.

1899 (Netflix) - weird as fuck - which is right up my street.
2 episodes left, but reckon it'll be more questions than answers at the end of the season.

Just finished this on Peacock.
It’s one unbelievable fucked up story…what were the parents thinking ffs!
9/10.

I think I might have seen a documentary about this.

Was it where the neighbour took the daughter and they were really blase about it?

Could have just watched the trailer..... :D

Yep, Tulsa King looks like it’s going to be fucking ace. Love a bit of Stallone and he’s playing this part perfectly. Good support cast as well so far. Watched first two episodes but going to try and leave it a while so I can binge at a later date.
Have to agree, Stallone has always been underrated as an actor, Copland was his best performance ever and this is made for him.

1899 (Netflix) - weird as fuck - which is right up my street.
2 episodes left, but reckon it'll be more questions than answers at the end of the season.
Watched first 2, very hard going, was wondering wether to stick with it till I found out there's gonna be a second season so binned it off. Will end up like lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.