TV Series

Babylon Berlin & Tokyo Vice, similair themes in very different settings. Pretty good stuff. Bablyon Berlin is especially right up my street, heavy on the conspiratorial history.

Yep, Tulsa King looks like it’s going to be fucking ace. Love a bit of Stallone and he’s playing this part perfectly. Good support cast as well so far. Watched first two episodes but going to try and leave it a while so I can binge at a later date.
I've watched the first two, too.
Agreed, Stallone is superb in this, took me a bit by surprise if I'm honest.
Story is building nicely as well.
Promising so far.

Well 1899 was superb even though story wise didn’t know where it was going, which is a novelty for tv shows today! Last episode finished it all of nicely explaining wise.

Can see why it’s number 1 tv show watched on Netflix! I give it 8.6/10

Watching ep 1 of Pepsi, where's my jet?
True story, loads of mad oddball characters, something a bit different. Enjoying it.
Also noticed that Wednesday has appeared on my stick, the whole first series. Its Burton, so who knows, enjoyed the trailers, looked darkly comical. Will give that a go tomorrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.