TV Series

Did you enjoy BCS? I've only just completed it, the cartel parts were great along with nacho and lalos storyline however I found the majority of the series was boring courtroom nonsense and don't get me started on chuck
I enjoyed the slower pace and the relationship between Jimmy and Chuck.

Lalo was a great introduction - one of those characters where you never knew what was going to happen next.

Just watched the 2008 Royle Family Xmas special, the new Sofa, followed by the Mambo no 5 wallpaper episode! Brilliant.
Just watching the golden egg cups one and it’s brilliant stuff. Proper laughing at Barbara thinking Terry Waite wanted to be alone and Trevor McDonald starred in Shawshank along side Tim robbins.

Mammals fucking awful though it kept the interest, wish it hadn't....

Shantaram brilliant, don't get the negative reviews

The wire was brilliant for 3 season Sopranos I tried three times to get into it and I couldn’t son of anarchy not for me spooks very good! For me though the perfect series from episode 1 to the 75th episode it was The Americans absolute masterpiece of acting and writing not one episode out the 75 episodes was a dud!
Although I enjoyed the Americans, it falls way short of the two you mentioned; the wire is a masterpiece of reporting the social ills that exist (even to this day) and the sopranos is a melting pot of dark humour, coupled with supreme portrayals of sociopaths; each to their own though pal!

Although I enjoyed the Americans, it falls way short of the two you mentioned; the wire is a masterpiece of reporting the social ills that exist (even to this day) and the sopranos is a melting pot of dark humour, coupled with supreme portrayals of sociopaths; each to their own though pal!
I think tv series is a personal thing, like music.
I didn't like The Wire at all. I didn't like Gommorah, or The Sopranos.

I did like The Shield, Mad Men, Ozark, Breaking Bad & Saul.

I havent seen The Americans.

Well this fannying about with Henry Carvill and the DCU and the knock on afferct to recasting the Witcher part seems stupid now.

he was annoyed with the writers but expect he would have stayed on if he had known DC were gonna drop him afterall

Mark Rylance is brilliant as Cromwell.
Mark Rylance is brilliant at playing Mark Rylance, if you know what I mean.

The star of Wolf Hall was Claire Foy and her mesmeric portrayal of Anne Boleyn.

"Cremuell!"
lsdRJaW.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.