TV Series

Did you enjoy BCS? I've only just completed it, the cartel parts were great along with nacho and lalos storyline however I found the majority of the series was boring courtroom nonsense and don't get me started on chuck

I enjoyed the non cartel side of it far more, including chuck. Something for everyone. Thats where they got it so right. Enough to keep the BB fans watching but loads there to stop it being too BB reliant.

I think tv series is a personal thing, like music.
I didn't like The Wire at all. I didn't like Gommorah, or The Sopranos.

I did like The Shield, Mad Men, Ozark, Breaking Bad & Saul.

I havent seen The Americans.

It is interesting, because most if they like any of them, usually tend to love all of the above. I hated most of Ozark. Just couldn't get into Sopranos at all. liked the rest apart from mad men/Americans which I haven't seen.

It is interesting, because most if they like any of them, usually tend to love all of the above. I hated most of Ozark. Just couldn't get into Sopranos at all. liked the rest apart from mad men/Americans which I haven't seen.
weird innit.
Maybe it's the characters/actors ?

Alternating between After Life and Wednesday on Netflix.

Gervais never disappoints and it’s good to see a return to form from Tim Burton.

Alternating between After Life and Wednesday on Netflix.

Gervais never disappoints and it’s good to see a return to form from Tim Burton.
Afterlife is such a good series. Gervais has his critics but he keeps writing great scripts regardless. Who else can hold up to his body of work since the office?
Not sure about Wednesday, I watched the first two, I get it's Tim Burton, and it's beautifully shot, but I don't get the character. Is she supposed to be a murderer? If so kill someone. She keeps saying she'll do this, that, but does nowt other than bully.

Afterlife is such a good series. Gervais has his critics but he keeps writing great scripts regardless. Who else can hold up to his body of work since the office?
Not sure about Wednesday, I watched the first two, I get it's Tim Burton, and it's beautifully shot, but I don't get the character. Is she supposed to be a murderer? If so kill someone. She keeps saying she'll do this, that, but does nowt other than bully.
I wasn’t sure about Wednesday after the pilot but I’ve become more invested after episodes two and three.

I wasn’t sure about Wednesday after the pilot but I’ve become more invested after episodes two and three.
I must admit I'm guilty of dismissal if a series doesn't grab me from minute one.
I'm the same with films.
Missed out on a lot, especially it seems, with the sopranos.
I will make an effort.
I do like the idea of Wednesday, and I will follow it up. But I have a problem with the character, is she just a sadistic goth, or a proper murderer in the making? I wish she'd just kill someone, instead of all the posturing. Maybe I'm missing the point. It wouldn't be the first time..

I must admit I'm guilty of dismissal if a series doesn't grab me from minute one.
I'm the same with films.
Missed out on a lot, especially it seems, with the sopranos.
I will make an effort.
I do like the idea of Wednesday, and I will follow it up. But I have a problem with the character, is she just a sadistic goth, or a proper murderer in the making? I wish she'd just kill someone, instead of all the posturing. Maybe I'm missing the point. It wouldn't be the first time..
I don't think you've missed out on the Sopranos at all.

For me it's hugely overrated, I found it boring tbh as much as I tried I just couldn't like it.

But hey, opinions, right? The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.