TV Series

Haha! I said the same thing to my Mrs, fucking Dallas with tits! Yup it's shaping up to be fucking brilliant, 3 episodes in and her arse jiggling across that gravel has be hooked.

First episode like a movie. Setting is stunningly beautiful.
If you ever get the chance and you’re here in the States, I recommend renting a car and driving I93 from the Nevada border through Idaho, over Lost Trail pass and up to the Canadian border through Montana. It’ll take you right through where the series is filmed. Here’s a tiny section from Stanley Id to Challis Id

If you ever get the chance and you’re here in the States, I recommend renting a car and driving I93 from the Nevada border through Idaho, over Lost Trail pass and up to the Canadian border through Montana. It’ll take you right through where the series is filmed. Here’s a tiny section from Stanley Id to Challis Id

The Mrs is off to Yosemite end of February for 4 weeks. She's already thinking she's made to wrong choice and should have gone a bit further up and is looking at changing her iternary to include bits of it. Stunning pal

Done the drive from Montana to Idaho (and back) on the 12 from Lolo a few times. Chasing clear-cutters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.