TV Series

Around 4-6 mate. I didn't say it was a bit shit, just didn't continue the momentum of the first 3 episodes, which as I said, promised so much.
It's not grabbed me like I was hoping it would, and that's just me and my high expectations.

I’m still enjoying it but I had that same little dip at around E4 or thereabouts when I made the mistake of letting the very necessary suspension of disbelief slip for a moment - it revealed a 75yo bloke (who can hardly walk, hides behind more makeup than Foo Foo Lamar and talks like he’s had a stroke) taking on and beating some mighty tough hombres . . and it just seemed ridiculous.
I got my suspension of disbelief back into place pronto and have continued to enjoy it (in watching a panto mode) as the unlikely but comical, colourful, entertaining and rip roaring yarn that it is.

Finally got the missus to agree to catching up on American Horror Story after she enjoyed the 80s one.

She's now telling me she's leaving her boots by her bed in case she hears a noise in the night, and if I fart at 2am not to be suprised if I am clobbered awake by sheer panic.

Starting Yellowstone as per a few recommending it on here. Opening credits are shithot. It's gonna be good.

I’m still enjoying it but I had that same little dip at around E4 or thereabouts when I made the mistake of letting the very necessary suspension of disbelief slip for a moment - it revealed a 75yo bloke (who can hardly walk, hides behind more makeup than Foo Foo Lamar and talks like he’s had a stroke) taking on and beating some mighty tough hombres . . and it just seemed ridiculous.
I got my suspension of disbelief back into place pronto and have continued to enjoy it (in watching a panto mode) as the unlikely but comical, colourful, entertaining and rip roaring yarn that it is.
That's a decent summary.
I wouldn't describe it as rip roaring, but you make a lot of sense nonetheless.

Us too, only 5 episodes in and it’s looking like it could be (potentially) up there with the best.

Ps, even if it does have an ‘over 18s Dallas/Dynasty’ vibe to it.

Pps, the sister’s fit as !
Binged it over the holidays upto 4th series now, it just gets better and better.

your right about Beth she’s sex on two legs!

Us too, only 5 episodes in and it’s looking like it could be (potentially) up there with the best.

Ps, even if it does have an ‘over 18s Dallas/Dynasty’ vibe to it.

Pps, the sister’s fit as !

Haha! I said the same thing to my Mrs, fucking Dallas with tits! Yup it's shaping up to be fucking brilliant, 3 episodes in and her arse jiggling across that gravel has be hooked.

First episode like a movie. Setting is stunningly beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.