TV Series

I know you weren’t mate, lots of series do it, and in some ways it often adds to those later episodes.
Funny how at one time he was always slagged off for being a bit one dimensional, and I guess here it is Stallone just being Stallone, but I think the character he plays is very likeable (and the supporting cast is pretty good and likeable too with some great lines), just a shame (for me) seeing Stallone’s over use of HGH become so glaringly obvious, and not in a good way.
He's always played stallone in the majority of his films, and I have no problem with that whatsoever.
Many others have done the same and had successful careers, I'd never begrudge them, regardless of my opinions. For every rocky, there's a stop or my mom will shoot etc.
I'd love this to develop into a series where he really shows what he can do, with some decent writers I think it could be done.
I'm not sure the storyline is strong enough though.
I hope I'm proved wrong

Who watched the King deliver his first Christmas address? Went well I thought but someone needs to have a word about that wierd contemplative downward gaze he does at the start and end of every sentence.

I discovered there was a second half of the vikings series six on sky history , thought it had finished with the injury to you know who , very happy

Calling all Detectorist fans.

zJeLhEe.jpg

A one-off 75 min Christmas special episode on tonight, BBC2 HD @ 21:00

If you can be arsed, series 1 ep 3, 14 mins in.
Andy and lance are in the pub and Simon + garfunkle walk in.
Watch what garfunkle mouths at the bar when he spots them.
Now crook wrote that line, knowing it would probably not be even noticed.
Attention to detail.
Brilliant writing

Is it just me, but is tulsa King flat lining a little now after a promising start.
It's starting to bore me a bit, and I'm losing interest.
Maybe I shouldn't have been so eager to watch each episode as soon as it came out.
I'm hoping it's a slow burn now before it develops into the series we all want.
I am enjoying every second it.
Best series on TV at present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.