TV Series

Anyone watching "Willow "?
Half way through episode 2 but don't think I will get to the end, load of crap.
It is absolutely shocking, it actually gets worse amazingly. There is so much wrong with it i don't know where to start.

I know Warrick Davis had a stroke in 2018 so i will assume that is what has made his acting very wooden like he he is just reading the script for the first time but some of the others don't have that excuse.

Just started THE RIG on episode two now. Its got me hooked already.
I was just coming on to say this....although I'm not sure I'm hooked. I've watched the first two and I find it a bit distracting that there are so many really well known actors. Does that sound daft? I end up noticing their mannerisms etc. It does look interesting and if City's game gets boring tomorrow *rofl*, as if, I may watch another episode.
It is intriguing.

I was just coming on to say this....although I'm not sure I'm hooked. I've watched the first two and I find it a bit distracting that there are so many really well known actors. Does that sound daft? I end up noticing their mannerisms etc. It does look interesting and if City's game gets boring tomorrow *rofl*, as if, I may watch another episode.
It is intriguing.
Watched all 6 episodes today and have to say that I really enjoyed all of them.

Ten Dollar Death Trip

We were watching the news last night concerning the Mexican Cartels and how apparantly the sinaloa cartel control the majority of the countries Fentanyl production and so we ended up watchin Ten Dollar Death Trip on Netlix.

For those not in the know fentanyl's an opioid widely known as heroins synthetic cousin approved for treating severe pain, typically advanced cancer pain. It is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine.

To give you an idea just how deadly it actually is, on the left of the picture is a lethal dose of heroin, equivalent to about 30 milligrams; on the right is a 3-milligram dose of fentanyl, enough to kill an average-sized adult male.

ZSrJB32.jpg

it’s killing more people than gun crime, homicide, and car accidents combined. This hard-hitting docu-film reveals the public health crisis we’re not talking about — a heartbreaking epidemic ravaging North America with the same brutal force as the pandemic. An engrossing watch and we score it 9/10.

Just started For all Mankind as I try and get the most out of my 3 months free Apple TV (Severance was ace and Slow Horses has some great reviews too).

Finished the first season of Wednesday on Netflix.

It’s a really good show but the season finale was terrible. They crammed way too much into one episode and certain storylines were completely needless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.