TV Series

I was just coming on to say this....although I'm not sure I'm hooked. I've watched the first two and I find it a bit distracting that there are so many really well known actors. Does that sound daft? I end up noticing their mannerisms etc. It does look interesting and if City's game gets boring tomorrow *rofl*, as if, I may watch another episode.
It is intriguing.

I know exactly what you mean, EB (although I'm not familiar with this series, frankly). Whenever I've seen Michael Caine in anything at all, I'm just thinking “Oh yeah, that's Michael Caine. Any minute now, he's going to say ‘Not many people know that’ ”.
Actually, to be serious, he denies ever having said that. But the thing is you're just looking at him, and noticing his mannerisms, I find. And in fact on the rare occasions when I've seen him playing something way outside his comfort zone (i.e. Hannah and Her Sisters) I just found him disastrously unconvincing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.