TV Series

Anyone watched that Sky documentary series on Phil Spector? I’ve recorded it but going to be a while before I can sit and watch it. Fascinating bloke and undoubtedly a musical genius.

Watched four episodes of the rig. Should have stopped after three. Won't be watching the last two.
Why?

it has elements of ghosts orlf mars, doctor who and garth maranghi.

in fact it could be mistaken a 1980s doctor who 4 parter with the tom baker bits cut out

Last edited:
Anyone watched that Sky documentary series on Phil Spector? I’ve recorded it but going to be a while before I can sit and watch it. Fascinating bloke and undoubtedly a musical genius.
Excellent documentary showing his rise to fame and concentrating on his character. It also gives some background to Lana Clarkson and how they met. Yea Spector was a musical genius producing some of the greatest music ever (IMHO), but Jesus he was one unhinged weirdo and deserved to be found guilty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.