TV Series

Anyone watched any of this Kaleidoscope on Netflix? A heist series where you can watch any episode in any order - which would be groundbreaking but is far harder than allowing the netflix "continue watching" function to do its job! Also seems completely pointless as they're therefore clearly abandoning any twists between episodes or any cliffhangers that would make you want to watch the next one. Strange idea really, especially when, in gifting viewers that choice, it requires more effort than just sitting back and letting the TV do its thing.

Anyone watched any of this Kaleidoscope on Netflix? A heist series where you can watch any episode in any order - which would be groundbreaking but is far harder than allowing the netflix "continue watching" function to do its job! Also seems completely pointless as they're therefore clearly abandoning any twists between episodes or any cliffhangers that would make you want to watch the next one. Strange idea really, especially when, in gifting viewers that choice, it requires more effort than just sitting back and letting the TV do its thing.

I posted on the kaleidoscope thread that the writer says starting with the pink episode first gives you a different perspective on one of the main characters!

Not started watching it yet am still thinking which episode to start first because there is so many combinations!!

Yes, I binged this last week. Its entertaining enough, but I think its trying to be too clever for its own good. Realistically you could watch any show in a random order and piece it together, so I'm not sure it's intention actually works? Especially given they recommend viewers watches ''White'' as the definitive final episode.

Having said that, it's got a good cast and I enjoyed it. Just don't think it benefitted from the random order, aside from gaining additional publicity, in which case, job done I suppose.

I posted on the kaleidoscope thread that the writer says starting with the pink episode first gives you a different perspective on one of the main characters!

Not started watching it yet am still thinking which episode to start first because there is so many combinations!!
Previous poster recommended viewing order which I followed, enjoyable watch …….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.