TV Series

Just started watching ‘Mo’.
It’s a Netflix show v comedy series about a Palestinian guy living illegally in the USA.
It’s feel good tv, a very watered down version of real life but IMO it’s fine entertainment - you see a slightly different slant on US life and you get to smile some.

Definitely not cutting edge tv but quite tasty as bubblegum goes and it’s a desert pudding of ‘gruesome’ detox between episodes of the scary gritty stuff - helps ward off ptsd etc.

How’d you find it?
I thought he was Egyptian living in Liverpool!

Catching up with some TV this week just binge watched The English. The leads are terrific with many British and Irish actors too. Toby Jones, he can do Detectorists, Jurassic World, Harry Potter, The Must, then perfect accent for this!

The photography was great, fully appreciated on a bigger screen and haunting music.

Also got round to starting Our Friends in the North. Only watched the first two episodes so far but what a superstar cast! I wondered how Eccleston and Craig would do Geordie accents, nailed it! Mark Strong singing though... still he was supposed to be a crap singer.

Love Malcolm McDowell, shame he's a plastic dipper. Think to do the series justice, I'll watch it one episode at a time...

The English was one of the best things on TV last year, as you say the photography is stunning

I thought he was Egyptian living in Liverpool!
Haha wrong Mo. There are lots of Mo’s in this world and this is a different one.
Give it a try, I’m betting it’ll amuse you . it’s kinda drawn me in - I’m about to start episode 5.
It’s easy going - from a ‘world’ perspective and with ‘Detectorists’ levels of gentle jocularity.

Just watched the Last ever episode of the Criminal Minds. 15 series and really enjoyed it over the years. One of those series I can always dip into and enjoy whenever I catch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.