TV Series

Those that have seen Kaleidoscope, SHOULD White definitely be left till last?

I watched in chronological order so far. First 5 all worked well. Got to Red, which jumps after the heist and none of it made any sense, I'm all over the place. Now really tempted to just keep going in chronological order, white red pink for the last 3.

I watched in chronological order so far. First 5 all worked well. Got to Red, which jumps after the heist and none of it made any sense, I'm all over the place. Now really tempted to just keep going in chronological order, white red pink for the last 3.

Yes they say you can watch in any order but white has to be last

This was going to be my next series to watch. Interesting how people seem to think that white should be last yet as you say, it could potentially be confusing.

Maybe a bit more digging around reviews is in order.

EDIT - Stephen King suggests chronological - good enough for me.

Last edited:

I'm watching as they come (the wife didn't like it) and White is last on the website.

This was going to be my next series to watch. Interesting how people seem to think that white should be last yet as you say, it could potentially be confusing.

Maybe a bit more digging around reviews is in order.

EDIT - Stephen King suggests chronological - good enough for me.

I've enjoyed chronological, so far. Looks like I might be the guinea pig whether it can be done truly chronological all the way through or whether last 3 need to upset that.

Just thought I’d mention this new show 1st episode was very good.

WILL TRENT

Special Agent Will Trent was abandoned at birth and endured a harsh coming-of-age in Atlanta's overwhelmed foster care system. Determined to make sure no one feels as he did, he now has the highest clearance rate.

Onto the second season of Yellowstone. Glad I continued to watch. Thought it was abit too American and veering into unbelievable territory but seems to be heading in an interesting direction. Enough to keep me watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.