TV Series

Only found this series. Is there a preferred order to watch or does it matter?
It's been discussed in this thread and in it's own thread and there are various opinions.

The key to it seems to be any order except watch WHITE last. I read an article that says the episodes that reveal the most are RED and PINK.

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided to watch them in chronological order - Stephen King says that's the best order, and as he knows a thing or too about telling a story, that's good enough for me.

Kaleidoscope on Netflix loved it, you can watch the episodes in any order but I would say keep the White one until last, I thought I’d figured it out but a slight twist made me smile at the end great program

It's been discussed in this thread and in it's own thread and there are various opinions.

The key to it seems to be any order except watch WHITE last. I read an article that says the episodes that reveal the most are RED and PINK.

After a bit of deliberation, I've decided to watch them in chronological order - Stephen King says that's the best order, and as he knows a thing or too about telling a story, that's good enough for me.

Having seen it myself, if you go chronological, commit. Stick to true chronological. I.e, Pink last. White before red and pink, and not last.

Having seen it myself, if you go chronological, commit. Stick to true chronological. I.e, Pink last. White before red and pink, and not last.

This is the order on IMDb

Yellow
Green
Blue
Orange
Violet
Red
Pink
White

The order by year/time is>>

Violet
Green
Yellow
Orange
Blue
Red
Pink
White

This is the order on IMDb

Yellow
Green
Blue
Orange
Violet
Red
Pink
White

The order by year/time is>>

Violet
Green
Yellow
Orange
Blue
Red
Pink
White

In the second one, white sits between blue and red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.