TV Series

Shrinking on AppleTV has been very good

Never played the game but have thoroughly enjoyed The Last of Us - best series I've seen in a while

I don’t think you have to but I did after another poster advised it ideal. I’m now onto series two of Yellowstone. I’d say the only little irritation are how they’re all roughty, toughty cowboys, it makes me laugh, everyone of them and all the music in it I’ve yet to hear Dolly. Going back to 1883 series, it’s excellent, I really enjoyed it and I’m enjoying them all really.

I like Yellowstone a lot and find it very addictive but ultimately it is a very high budget soap opera with the occasional bit of actual greatness.

1883, aside from being the same family, I thought was completely different and just a brilliant series in every aspect.

Not seen any of the new one yet (1923?)

I like Yellowstone a lot and find it very addictive but ultimately it is a very high budget soap opera with the occasional bit of actual greatness.

1883, aside from being the same family, I thought was completely different and just a brilliant series in every aspect.

Watched the full season now and it ain’t as good as 1883 maybe 2/3 good episodes

I was excited when I saw Jerome Flynn was in 1923. I loved him in GoT, but his accent is just annoying in this.

Dalton, Mirren and Ford are all excellent.

There's not a Rip in this one though, he's the best character (along with Beth) in the whole Yellowstone lore

1923 is fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.