TV Series

Just re watched the 2 seasons of Top of the Lake and found the 1st season of Cardinal over the weekend. Both brilliant, but I think I need some Disney+ now before attempting the next 3 seasons of Cardinal

It won't work. The dad is dead and he was integral to the plot like the absolute lynchpin. And they all pensioners themselves! I don't blame them for trying bit will never reach the original

Series move on all the time.

I think they'll mirror what's lost in some fashion as well as try and involve new demographics into the new version.

A stuffy 'Frasier' navigating today's world seems kind of appealing, actually.

I know the main writer and director have been retained, the ex-wife of 'Frasier', 'Lilith' also and the addition of the sons have come in. The character 'Niles' is yet to say yes to the return.

So, it seems it's likely to go ahead.

It very much does.....a few more quid thrown at it and the writing is much better.Its basically a reinvention of the concept,as well as a TNG reunion.

Given how poor series one and two were,i think they have correctly just tried to forget them.
Oh is it worth another look then? first 2 series were appallingly bad

Watched the first episode of The Company you keep!

Thought it was brill

Follows con man Charlie and undercover CIA officer Emma. A night of passion leads to love between the pair, who unknowingly are on a collision course professionally. While Charlie ramps up the "family business" so he can get out for good, Emma's closing in on the vengeful criminal who holds Charlie's family debts in-hand; forcing them to reckon with the lies they've told so they can save themselves and their families from disastrous consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.