TV Series

I started re-watching ‘As time goes by’ with Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer. I’ve loved it. Maybe because it is something you can just sit back and let it flow over you so to speak. Plus you can hear every word, they speak so well and clearly. And it still makes me laugh. Good fun.

Currently watching 'The Last of Us'.
I'm not a gamer so went into it blind. I like it. Enjoyable.

I like things like The Walking dead, The last of Us, but I wish they'd make a survival/apocalypse type of show where there aren't any daft monsters.

Hunting for food, finding shelter, avoiding certain types of humans or forming groups/alliances in that situation is exciting in itself. These shows tend to focus on the monsters more. Gap in the market if you ask me.

Last edited:
Currently watching 'The Last of Us'.
I'm not a gamer so went into it blind. I like it. Enjoyable.

I like things like The Walking dead, The last of Us, but I wish they'd make a survival/apocalypse type of show where there aren't any daft monsters.

Hunting for food, finding shelter, avoiding humans or forming groups/alliances in that situation is exciting in itself. These shows tend to focus on the monsters more. Gap in the market if you ask me.
You should check out The Road. Very uplifting book/movie that definitely won't scar you emotionally for life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.