TV Series

True detective season 1 is the best tv show I’ve ever seen it has amazing acting, writing and cinematography. Such a great storyline that will have you gripped to watch it all in one sitting. Definitely the best season of a show in my opinion.
Where can we tune in Chopper. We are Prime members and it says we have to further buy at £2.49 an episode : /
God loves a trier!

Check your iptv suppliers vod sections will be your best bet. Any worth their salt should have True Detective on it. Fantastic show.
Cheers mate and not on the Netfix or Sky either, but no mither as we just found in on the IPTV sky sports app.Try to do the right thing and pay for programming and then they want to shaft you further by charging again.
Prime are a joke as its an old 2014 series.

Cheers mate and not on the Netfix or Sky either, but no mither as we just found in on the IPTV sky sports app.Try to do the right thing and pay for programming and then they want to shaft you further by charging again.
Prime are a joke as its an old 2014 series.
It is a great frustration they do that boss, fully agree. It should not be extra for an old series.

Tune in tonight and thanks for the heads up. How do you rate the other seasons?
Never seen them but heard that the drop off from the first one is massive and from watching it I can’t see how you can get better than that to be fair. Enjoy mate some great actors in it aswell

True detective season 1 is the best tv show I’ve ever seen it has amazing acting, writing and cinematography. Such a great storyline that will have you gripped to watch it all in one sitting. Definitely the best season of a show in my opinion.
It was up there with the best.
Then season 2 came along.
My top tv in the last Bluemoon poll.It should really be 1st equal.

1 Curb your enthusiasm.
2 Early doors
3 Homicide Life on the streets.
4 NYPD Blue.
5 An audience with Billy Connolly
6 Our friends up north.
7 Mr Mercedes.
8 Still game
9 Hell on Wheels.
10 Game of thrones.
11 The wire.
12 Cheers.
13 True Detective (First one)
14 Porridge.
15 Auf wiedersehen pet.
16 Minder.
17 15 storeys high.
18 Colditz 70's series.
19 High Chaparral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.