TV Series

For anyone like me who enjoyed season one of Your Honor, beware: season two is atrocious.

S1 was ok, a pretty decent watch. Saw absolutely no reason for S2. Didn't see ways in which they could milk that story further, apart from just manufacturing more new shit like Eastenders and Ozark. Had no plans to watch it. Thanks for confirming that.

Finished Last of Us and for me its a solid 7/10. I enjoyed the character development and they have done a decent job with the source material turning it into a TV series. But it could have been better. The last episode feels all a bit rushed, which for me is a common theme with many TV productions these days.

Is it a must watch, probably not; but it is worthwhile watching and was enjoyable.

Finished Last of Us and for me its a solid 7/10. I enjoyed the character development and they have done a decent job with the source material turning it into a TV series. But it could have been better. The last episode feels all a bit rushed, which for me is a common theme with many TV productions these days.

Is it a must watch, probably not; but it is worthwhile watching and was enjoyable.
Feel the same.As I posted earlier not a series I would binge watch but happily watch weekly.
I thought the ending set up season 2 nicely.

I agree, we rewatched the first 2 series before watching season 3 and they were still brilliant second time around, whereas the storyline was weak in season 3. Easy enough telly to watch and decent enough but not a patch on first 2.
I done the exact same, Rewatched it from the start because I'd forgotten most of it. Really enjoyed the first and second seasons even though I'd already seen them.

The third season all just seem too cramped into 6 episodes, They really could have had 7/8 episodes in the final season. It was all a bit rushed in the last episode for me personally.

I'd still reccomend people watch it, Very good show and great acting in it.

True detective season 1 is the best tv show I’ve ever seen it has amazing acting, writing and cinematography. Such a great storyline that will have you gripped to watch it all in one sitting. Definitely the best season of a show in my opinion.
It's a great show, really enjoyed it.

I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet, but I called out the perpetrator the 1st time I saw him. Patting myself on the back for that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.